
Check Out The Artist(s): Jez Dior Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/JezDiorTV Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jezdior Twitter: https://twitter.com/JezDior -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subscribe To Me: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c... My Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheOfficialCMC -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please PM Me reqesting a song to upload I am always accepting new requests, and I'll message you back if I'm using it or not. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jez Dior - Candles - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 81 views views | 2,400 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 5 Nov 2012 |
dior foundation
>
dior perfume
>
dior sauvage parfum
>
dior shoes
>
dior sauvage
>
dior sandals
>
dior makeup
>
dior handbags
>
dior sunglasses
>
diorite
>
dior sneakers
>
diorama
>
dior homme
>
dior bag
>
dior lip glow
>
dior johnson
>
dior slides
>
dior cologne
>
dior saddle bag
>
dior exhibit dallas
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét